I thought I would include some of my goals that I'd like to achieve over the course of the year:
- See friends and family more often.
- Get out of my comfort zone and do new things to meet new people.
- Move out of Lincoln.
- Go abroad.
- Create more things and actually invest time and effort in doing so. It's one of the things that I feel most passionate about and I've left it to dwindle and thus I am not as practiced as I once was. I need to get back up to speed!
- As above, stop procrastinating and actually finish half-done projects for my Etsy shop.
- Learn how to properly use Photoshop type programs to excel my skills.
- Read more.
- Bake more.
- Go to more places and take long walks.
- Get a new job or life vision. Since being so ill over these past few years my capabilities have changed and I doubt I will be able to go so strongly into my desired career choice now. I have been doing a lot of thinking though and there are only so many things that I can do but to get there I really need to buckle down and strengthen my skill set.
- Volunteering at a gallery or museum will be one of these things as well as the above; throwing myself deeply into my passion of crafting.
"Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings." - Salvador Dali